Entire condo hosted by Terry
4 guests 2 bedrooms 2 beds 2 baths
Welcome to Loko Kai Nani, the Beautiful Lagoon!
Newly renovated with brand new furnishings, this upscale two-bedroom, two-bath, corner unit in the iconic Hilo Lagoon Center overlooks the beautiful Wailoa River State Park, with peekaboo ocean views.
Enjoy gorgeous sunrises sparkling over the lagoon from any of the three private balconies. Stroll under magnificent koa and banyan trees and over elegant Japanese bridges, past waving coconut palms to the black sands of Hilo Harbor, and the Edo-style Japanese gardens at Liliuokalani.
This climate-controlled condo is walking distance to downtown Hilo, the famous Hilo Farmer’s Market, Hilo Bayfront Beach Park, Liliuokalani Gardens, Coconut Island, and countless delicious food options.
Enjoy direct access to the large pool and BBQ area, as well as a dedicated covered parking space. Surrounded by tranquil koi ponds, the Hilo Lagoon Center is safe and quiet, and includes 24-hour security, as well as coin-op laundry on the floor.
Loko Kai Nani comfortably sleeps 4 guests and includes all new appliances, and upscale amenities, including smart TVs in each room, WiFi, A/C, rain showers, and bidets to ensure a comfortable, relaxing stay. The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, desk, and ensuite bathroom with pebble shower. The second bedroom features a queen-sized bed and ensuite bathroom with combo tub-shower. Beach chairs, towels, blanket, umbrella, cooler, and toys are provided.
The condo also features art from local Hilo artists, blending Japanese, Polynesian, and tropical influences to pay homage to the unique history, culture, and flavor of Hilo.
Conveniently located within the most desirable part of Hilo, Loko Kai Nani is only a short drive from many of the best spots on the Big Island, including:
– Local surf spot Honoli’i Beach Park (7 min)
– Picturesque Keaukaha Beach Park (7 min)
– Protected lagoons of Carlsmith Beach Park (9 min)
– Gentle wading pools (often with turtles!) at Onekahakaha Beach Park (9 min)
– Black sand beach and top-notch snorkeling at Richardson Ocean Park (12 min)
– Free, family-friendly Panaewa Rainforest Zoo and Gardens featuring a white tiger (12 min)
– World-class Hawai‘i Tropical Bioreserve & Garden (15 min)
– 442-foot tall Akaka Falls State Park (25 min)
– Volcanoes National Park, home to the most active volcanoes on earth (39 min)
– Maunakea Visitor Center, gateway to the tallest mountain in the world (43 min)
Downtown Hilo features numerous art galleries, museums, breweries, and some of the best food on the Big Island. Discover exotic fruits and vegetables at the Hilo Farmers Market, the largest (and widely considered the best) farmers market on the island. Take a tour of a working coffee or chocolate mill, or taste some of many varieties of poke and seafood at Suisan Seafood Market.
Loko Kai Nani is the perfect base from which to explore historic Hilo, the oldest city in Hawaii, with its rich fusion of Polynesian and Asian cultures.
Contactless check in
Other things to note
Subject to our house rules and terms and conditions.